Who are exempted from the PDOS?
*Exempted from attending the PDOS/Peer Session but still need to register personally or by proxy
The following emigrants are exempted from attending the PDOS, but
should still register in person or by an authorized representative:
- Minors aged 12 and below;
- Senior citizens (60 years old and above);
- Those incapacitated due to permanent or long-term ailments; or
- Those with mental health issues or psychologically-challenged.
If registered by proxy, representative is required to present the following documents in addition to the usual required documents:
- Medical certificate/report (except those 60 years old and above)
- Letter of authorization from the emigrant (if applicable to the case); and
- Original valid identification card with photograph of the proxy.
Proxies who are NOT the legal/natural/biological adoptive parent of children 12 years old and below must present the following documents:
- One (1) original valid identification card with photograph of the proxy, and
- Duly notarized authorization letter executed by parent/s or guardian/s,
issued in the Philippines or overseas.